Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Garden Shappin UP...

End of June Garden update... Things are growing, Bell Peppers of all colors, Peas, Birdhouse Gourds, Indian corn,cucumbers, zucchini, yellow squash, pumpkins, HOT peppers 3 kinds, tomatoes, sweet corn, green beans, cantaloupe and artichokes(I'm not sure if they will produce but they are fun)... then also our herb garden, thanks Dad Ray for the transplants, they have all lived so far...

We are hoping to have our grass in by September, Maybe the patio will be in also, and maybe it will have to wait til next year... The BBQ I bought Regan for Fathers Day is waiting for the patio to be done... (I have to admit Fathers Day was the excuse, I wanted the BBQ :) he he he

Happy 4th of July everyone... Were goin to the RODEO & FIREWORKS ;)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Your garden is beautiful! What a wonderful place to be able to rest and relax (after all of the work that it takes to keep it up of course?)! I'm jealous of all of the "green thumbs" in the family.

Elisa said...

looks great! sounds great too, fresh veggies are the best.

Serendipity said...

Ohh! I love it...and it looks beautiful!

(I'm finally home and enjoying some blog catch up! It was great seeing you and your sweet family at the reunion!)