Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I have an AWESOME family...
My husband and daughters did some planning and put togther a little birthday bash for my 30th (he he he) birthday. This is the LOVELY invitation they sent out... Got to love it.
Lots of family and good friends came by last Saturday.
My sweet sisters in Maryland and Missisippi (along with their families) sent some beautiful flowers. Very spring time for the winter wonderland we are in right now. Thank You So Much!
My children (some had a little help from Regan) bought me this cute little purse.I love Giraffes, there is a story I won't bore you with it. But they have a sweet spot in my heart! (and I love Dooney & Bourke)... Thanks to all that showed me so much love and friendship. All my daughters were here to celebrate with me and that made my day! Thanks Babe and our Girlys I love you so much!!!!

2 comments:

Serendipity said...

Look how loved you are! So glad to see it was a wonderful day...you deserved it!

Elisa said...

It was a great party! Good food!