Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update

Since my last post my dad and I went to Arizona, I drove he was in pain!
We have the LA Boat show the second week of Feb.
Boats have to be finished! No matter what apparently :}~
Dad had patterns to make, I helped as much as I could.
( got to see Amanda for a short HI) We got home Monday 1/12.
Dad is starting to feel better... Mind over matter!
On Thurs 1/15 Regan, my dad and I left again on a journey to Valencia, CA
and then to Lake Havasu, AZ
(dad did better NO pain meds in about 2 days!)
Dad did drive quite a bit this trip, I was so glad Regan was with us, 3 drivers
made the trip possible. My dad and mom came home Sunday 1/18...
Regan and I made it home Saturday night 1/17, (we saw Amanda,Lindsey, Tyler and the kids this trip!) (we wanted to go to church in our ward!)
Mom had been babysitting my sisters kids so Regan and I drove her truck home
and she rode home with dad.
Dad has actually worked full days all this week. He is amazing!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I ran into Lindsey yesterday at the hospital! She is such a sweet heart.

You are keeping busy!! Hope your dad continues to get better!

Serendipity said...

Hoping your dad continues to heal...I can't believe he is already doing so much!

You continue to amaze me with your busy life...I was hoping things would slow down a little for you guys after the holidays!
Love ya!