Wednesday, March 21, 2007

March 21, 2007
Punch Needle



Russian Punch
or
Punch Needle


I just finished this little tree, (its for one of my daughters... SHHHHHHH)

I am so excited to see that Lisa is going to be doing a little Punch Needle project,
it is so fun and really pleasing to the eye.

I'm going to be making a frame tomorrow, I think something primitive and black will go well.


OH...

I am not doing so well on my "LUCKY CHARM"


Can a person be your lucky charm????


The one thing I always have with me is a basket (Longaberger),
as a purse, to carry primary stuff, needle work whatever it may be...
Oh wait my husband would say "does anyone need 200+ baskets?"

I love them and they bring me lots of joy...

They are everywhere!

3 comments:

Serendipity said...

That point needle looks like SO much fun...I've never seen such a thing! Does it take hours to make one???????

I love your basket collection...I think baskets must be your lucky charm!!!!!!

Elisa said...

I love the Vanessa/L. Basket connection...its your "thing" so I say run with it.

Princess Muhmah and The Clan: said...

Okay, I say you’re out o' control on the basket thing! Do you have a separate house for them? No wonder there isn't room for the Halloween Village!

Actually, it is interesting how much your decor reminds me of your mother's home 20 (ouch) years ago. "Memory...I can dream of old days." Seriously though, it's amazing how many memories your decor has brought back. It's not just the same as your mom, but there is enough there that it brought back a whole lot of memories. I love your parents! (Oh, and I love you too!)