Monday, March 26, 2007

Tagged....

Last week Elisa TAGGED me and challenged me to list 6 random things in my life, and 6 things that I'm happy about right now. Here goes...





Random








1. I really love plaques with sayings on them, I saw one not long ago that I laughed about, I liked it, however I am here to tell you-


The Hokey Poky is "NOT" what its all about !!!!!




2. Christmas is my favorite holiday, Halloween is a really close second... REALLY CLOSE. I even have a Halloween Village, but like my Christmas Village (quite large) and my Easter Village, my Halloween Village has only been displayed 1 time in the last 6 years. (I don't have the room in this house).





3. Cooking is one of my favorite things to do - Cleaning up after myself cooking is my least favorite thing to do !!!!





4. I went to college at what was Ricks College - I only attended for one year, however I can NOT remember for the life of me EVER being in any classes except for my BOWLING CLASS... Is it even possible that I only went to my bowling class?? I'm sure I went to other classes, I remember going to other classes, just not being in any other classes... WHO THE HECK TAKES BOWLING IN COLLEGE ?





5. My sweet husband works so hard! He works his real job ( Utah State Parole and Probation Agent) any where from 40 to 50 hours a week - On top of that he works a part time job that he works at least 20 hours a week. I have been know to be startled when he comes home and at times question "WHO ARE YOU"? I love Sundays, He is home all day- House rule is at least 1 full day a week off! What a mean wife :) I LOVE YOU BABE





6. I work with my dad - We have an Upholstery Business. I do the books, sew, wood work, and yes upholstery. We do the interiors on new high performance boats. We also do cars, snowmobile seats, motor cycle seats, chars,and plane interiors - but mostly boat interiors... AND I LOVE POWER TOOLS!



Kinda weird huh???





HAPPY





1. I have bee doing lots of hand work lately - Punch Needle, embroidery, quilting, and applique... Mostley because in the evening I have alot of free time because of my RANDOM # 5.






2. My daffodils and tulips are coming up ... I love all the new life spring brings... oh wait it suppose to snow tomorrow, oh well I love that too!

3. I'm boiling chicken bones right now as I type so I can make Chicken soup tomorrow.

YUM YUM... Everyone is invited :)

4. Cell phones make me happy... My husband and I can talk to each other anytime... Well we can communicate. We text message alot. It makes me smile when I get sweet text messages from him :)

5. My fridge works again : ) That really makes me happy. Question expected... (Yep Ice Cream and melted Ice all over the place)

6. I have a new special brush so that I can clean under my fridge and not burn it up again... (if you don't know, I did'nt, You are suppose to clean the coils under your fridge every 3 months!!!! EEEEEEK

LIFE IS GRAND!








3 comments:

Elisa said...

Hooray, you accepted the challenge! I didn't know about the fridge coils, lots to be happy about!

Serendipity said...

I didn't know about the fridge coils either...hmmm.

I love that you have such a happy outlook on life...I love that about you!

Princess Muhmah and The Clan: said...

So, where did you get your special brush? I'd never heard that either. I remember my mother cleaning the coils on the back of the fridge with a vacuum, but I don't remember any scrubbing. I don't want to have to replace the fridge!