Monday, May 14, 2007

Lots of Fun

Tuesday May 8,2007

Last Tuesday my mom and I left after work to go pick up Lindsey, Bailey and Kennedy in Cedar City... Then off to meet my sisters in Las Vegas. Tamara has a time share and was kind enough to share it with all us girls. Jessica flew in to meet us on Wed. afternoon, Amanda got there Wed night. We had a really nice time. Tamara spent lots of hours in the pool with ALL the kiddos... 6 kids under 5. Shes a trooper.

We really didn't do anything but veg... It was great


We went to the Outlets shopping, We shopped and shopped til we completely dropped (Kidding, NOT SO MUCH)


There is a carousel at the Outlets, yeah the kids rode it about 20x's each, when it stopped some of them started to cry.


And like the camera person I am (not 1 photo taken) my camera never got un-packed.


We were there til Friday afternoon.


My mom went home with Jennifer Thursday night (late) when Jenny's 4 month old came down with a fever that ended up being an ear infection and strep throat. (POOR LITTLE GUY)


On our way home we were able to stop and see Amanda's new townhouse, She closed escrow a week ago and is moving in this next weekend. She is really excited.


Jessica got to come home with me and spend Friday, Saturday and Mama's Day with us. Sat we got to go do a bit of shopping (what were we thinking????) Regan, Jess and I went to the Zoo to see the White Alligator. (I remembered my camera) This gator is the coolest thing! It looks like it's been painted with "GLOW-IN-THE-DARK" paint. They are not albino, they are a genetic misfit, there are only 10 in the world.
Most Amazing!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MY FAVORITE MOTHERS, I LOVE YOU ALLand LOVE TO THOSE SWEET KIDDOS THAT CALLME MOM! ,

2 comments:

Serendipity said...

Sounds like a fun girls' weekend!

Happy Mother's Day to you!!!!

silversmith said...

And don't forget that we have places to shop in our valley. Cheryl can show you a lot of them! It's fun to read about your commings and goings.