Wednesday, May 2, 2007

SPT
MY TREASURES, THE LOVES of MY LIFE...



I treasure my family with all my heart. My wedding ring symbolizes the beginning of a marriage... A marriage of two BEST FRIENDS, a marriage of CHILDREN creating a Eternal Family, a marriage of BROTHERS and SISTERS, a marriage of PARENTS (the BEST in the world), and the sweetest GRANDCHILDREN on earth :)
LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!!
(I know this is a stretch, My family is way bigger than a deck of cards.... The photos and the ring are just the right size).

3 comments:

Serendipity said...

I love that so many people picked thier wedding rings! It really is such a great symbol.

Cute family!

Lisa said...

Loved your post and sweet family pictures. I chose my wedding ring as well... great minds think alike?!

Elisa said...

cute pictures and great sentiments. it's all about family!