Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm a little slow this week... ok I'm slow every week!!!!
How lucky can a person be!!! I got a new purse and wallet at the Fossil outlet in Las Vegas an few weeks ago and my purse is actually clean... Well kindaI buy really little purses cuz I fill whatever size I have!!!


My wallet only has the main necessities... Utah Drivers License, Debit Cards, and COSTCO (I love Costco...) I don't go to often cuz I spend way to much money, I usually send Regan he doesn't spend as much as I do and he sticks to the list!...

My little purse has a zipper pouch on the back with a little organizer in it... Pen has a place, pictures, (the one showing is my hot husband and me), Zoo pass, National Park pass, and other important things...
The contents of the purse itself are, how boring is this... Wallet, weekly to do list (I'm behind), lemon butter cuticle cream (yum it smells wonderful), lip gloss-spearmint, and in my case the very important TIDE PEN...
BOY AM I GLAD IT WAS CLEAN!!!!





2 comments:

Elisa said...

cute new purse, and I love the red wallet! I haven't tried those tide pens but if they really work I might pick one up!

Serendipity said...

I'm with Elisa -- I've never tried a tide pen, but I should carry one around for sure, especially with all our mishaps!