Friday, June 8, 2007

Home Sweet Home away from Home...

Here is our lovely Home away from home.... Not quite the same as the Jane's but we are having a blast, we can't wait to share at the family reunion...(please excuse the BB stand, in high wind it crashes over and we have had storms the last few days).
Memorial Day weekend we took off with my parents and went to Yellowstone. We had a blast!My cute little Mom and Dad

Buffalo... Lots of Buffalo, up close and personal... It was a happy trip, My Dad LOVES Buffalo.
Old Faithful doing its thing...
Just outside of the Park in West Yellowstone, there is a place called Bear Country, its like a zoo... It was fun to see the bears, they were very playful while we were there... They are pretty cute and so is...
Regan :) Love you babe... Oh and look at the couch they had at Bear Country...This couch is huge, that's a door on the left!!!!
Mom and Me at the North entrance to the park... We had a great time, I love spending time with my parents, I love you Mom and Dad!!! Thank you for being the greatest parents, and for you amazing love!!! OXOXOXOXO's

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fun trip. We haven't been to Yellowstone since Cara was a baby (right after Cristin's wedding actually). I love that you called it a "happy" trip - aren't those the best kind!

Elisa said...

Very fun! The trailer looks great, I am glad you got a chance to break it in before the reunion!

Serendipity said...

Very, very fun vacation!

Matt was a baby the last time we were in Yellowstone! I still remember that every time he saw a buffalo he said - buff-buff...We heard 'buff-buff' A LOT that trip!

How nice that you could go with your parents! It is such a beautiful part of the country!