Friday, June 8, 2007

My favorite Color(s)???

Friday June 8,2007 (I need to be better on my posting dates... Late again!)


My favorite color I would have to say is Country Red... Regan added Red Shutters to our house last summer... I love them. This year I believe I will paint the door the same Red.
However in looking around my home I have a ton of Green as well, including a huge part of my home... The Carpet
Most of the accents are Red and Green... I must say its pretty country around here!
So add 1 more for Green!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your country home - it is so warm and inviting (just like you)!

Elisa said...

We haven't been down to visit in awhile...I don't remember seeing red shutters. Very cute! You should have no problem with this next weeks Americana challenge!